City of Biddeford's COVID-19 Procedures
City Hall Open for All Walk-In Services Beginning May 24
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4 PM
- Please do not enter the building if you are feeling sick or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- You must wear a face covering inside City Hall if you are not vaccinated.
- Please sanitize your hands with the provided hand sanitizer before entering the building.
Accommodations for At-Risk Individuals
Individuals who are at a high risk for severe illness and may be in need of special accommodations to safely complete business in City Hall may call 207-571-0700 for assistance.
We also have many online services available as alternatives to in-person transactions. Visit www.biddefordmaine.org/onlineservices for more information.
Hybrid Public Meetings
We are pleased to announce that we are welcoming community members back into City Hall for public meetings starting with the June 1, 2021 City Council Meeting. However, we understand that not all community members will be comfortable returning to in-person meetings just yet. To accommodate those who aren't able to join us at City Hall, we will continue to offer the option to use Zoom to access and participate in meetings. Click here for more information about hybrid public meetings.
- Beginning on May 24, 2021, Maine's mask mandate for vaccinated individuals will end. Unvaccinated individuals are still required to wear masks in indoor public places. Masks are not required in outdoor spaces.
- As of May 1, 2021, Maine moved to an "all states exempt unless specified" model for visitors. This means that travelers coming to or returning to Maine are not required to quarantine or show proof of a negative test unless coming from a non-exempt state. At this time, all states are exempt.