NV5 - May 12, 2022
From: Sarah Lynch [mailto:Sarah.Lynch@nv5.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2022 12:15 PM
To: Lamontagne, Danica <Danica.Lamontagne@Biddefordmaine.org>
Subject: Property Address: 8 Morin Street, Biddeford, ME
Good afternoon, please see public records request attached and below for 8 Morin Street. Please let me know if you need any additional fees, forms, or information from me. Respectfully, Sarah Lynch
May 12, 2022
Subject Property: 8 Morin Street
Biddeford, ME 04005
Dear Municipality Official,
At our client’s request, we are seeking the following information:
- Any Variances, Special Permits, Conditions, etc: Please note the existence of these items as they relate to the subject property and supply documentation, if available.
- Code Violations: Please note whether or not there are currently any open/outstanding zoning, building or fire code violations of record that apply to the subject property
- Certificates of Occupancy: Please supply copies of any existing certificates of occupancy for the subject property. If none are available, please state the reason for this and whether there is any expected enforcement action due to the lack of certificate copies.
- Approved Site Plan and/or Conditions of Approval, if applicable: Please supply available documents, particularly if the subject property is located in a Planned Development.
Please advise us at your earliest convenience of any additional fees or forms, if any of these items is not available or if I should be directing any portion of my request to another party. We are on a strict timeline, and your prompt attention to this request is greatly appreciated. Upon completion, please forward the information via email or toll free fax (877) 600-6856. We truly appreciate your help with this request and look forward to your reply. Please feel free to contact me toll-free at (800) 787-8390 x 204 or via email at Sarah.Lynch@NV5.com with any questions or concerns you may have regarding this request.
Thank you very much for your assistance!
Sarah Lynch, Bock & Clark Corporation, an NV5 Company
Sarah Lynch | Zoning Analyst | NV5
1012 24th Ave NW, Suite 100 | Norman, OK 73069 | P: 800.787.8390 ext. 204
Good afternoon Ms. Lynch,
Thank you for your Freedom of Access Act request dated May 12, 2022. I am working with staff to determine the amount of time it will take to search our records to find the information that you have requested. Please note that the City of Biddeford provides the first two hours of staff time on each Freedom of Access Act request at no charge, and there is a fee of $15 per hour for each additional hour of staff time beyond two hours.
Based on an initial review of documents, I expect that this request will exceed the two hours of free staff time and that there will be a fee associated with this request. I will be able to get you a specific estimate of fees within the five business days required by the Freedom of Access Act.
Once a final fee is calculated and you accept that fee, we will request a check from you. I expect that we will be able to provide the information by the end of next week assuming that we have received the check at that time.
City of Biddeford
I had a discussion with our Code Enforcement office this morning about your FOAA request. It sounds like you reached out to them separately and the majority of the items that you are seeking will be fulfilled by that office outside of this FOAA request.
We estimate that it will take about two hours of staff time to locate the remainder of the documents; therefore, we do not expect any fees associated with the request.
City of Biddeford
- Army Corps of Engineers Approval 7-21-05
- DEP Approvals November 1992-July 2002
- Economic Development Approval 3-11-05
- Modification Major Site Plan 2008
- Notices of Decision and Conditions of Approval December 1992 - June 2009
- Plan of Biddeford Industrial Park 1977
- Plan of Building Addition 1992
- Site Plan 1994
- Site Plan 2002
- Site Plan Layout 2004
- Site Plan Layout 2005
- Standard Boundary Survey CMP Site 1988